Job Title/Designation: Asst. Manager / Manager Strategic Business Development
Experience(In Yrs): 4 to 7 yrs in Strategic Sales/Business Development/Techno-Commercial Role.
Qualification: Any graduate/Post Graduate
Job Location: Hyderabad
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing new and strategic business opportunities.
- Sustained upkeep and research on existing and futuristic product lines.
- Analyze competition and keeping abreast of the dynamics in the market.
- Research and analyze potential or innovative product lines and technologies that can be introduced in the market.
- Preparing presentations and information dockets for the product lines.
- Developing quotes and proposals in response to client requests.
- Maintaining a database of prospective client information.
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting.
- Overall responsibility for end-to-end business development for assigned targets.
Required Skill Sets/Attitude:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently in a high-paced work environment.
- Attention to detail and a problem-solving attitude.
- Willingness to travel as and when needed.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Collaborative team player.